Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2018, 12:30 PM   #1
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
SoCal Yaris Meet and Mt. Baldy Cruise

Hey YW peeps!

Some pics of this meet were posted in the SoCal section, but since not everyone wanders into that area, I thought to post mine here.

After something like a year of discussing it, we finally got an old school Yaris meet on the calendar. It's been quite some time since we made one happen. Deng suggested Cafe 86 in Chino, CA, which served as the perfect backdrop given that the cafe is owned by an AE86 owner/enthusiast/club member. The cafe is decorated with AE86 imagery and toys, so the Toyota love was in full effect, and everyone that made it out was super cool.

Not everyone from the forum was able to attend, so we're hoping for even more faces next time out. We're kicking around the idea of doing a Malibu cruise/lunch in a month, or two, so if you're local, stay tuned. I also had the idea of maybe trying to pull together a NorCal SoCal meet. Could make Fresno, or somewhere in Central CA the location, but that would obviously require a bit more coordination...

After the meet, my better half, her two brothers and I cruised up to Mt. Baldy for a few more pics.
Attached Images

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote