Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 07-06-2006, 12:30 AM   #19
johnnyfive

Drives: 2007 Yaris S
looks nice, but kinda looks like you have 4 wheel stearing :P
johnnyfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 03:57 PM   #20
slvryaris

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan S
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieDawn
yeah, these came from a friend of a friend who got them for his car then decided to go join the us army, so he sold his car w/the old rims and sold the new ones to me so i just made out well... the sets like triple the price I am paying or something crazy like that.. having boobies helps sometimes :)

The boobies do have a powerful effect on men. I know I am a sucker for them. Looks like you got a good deal. I would just make sure they are 4x100. Mine are still on my friends XB until he gets off his lazy @$$ and takes them off. Here is a pic of them.
Attached Images
File Type: gif maglitesm.gif (19.9 KB, 86 views)
slvryaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:06 PM   #21
Ran Kizama
That Anime Guy

Drives: 5-Speed Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Ran Kizama Send a message via MSN to Ran Kizama
Those Axis wheels are light and look good, but they're prone to bending if you hit something hard, like a pothole. Buddy had a set and he utterly destroyed one because he hit a pothole at 60MPH with a low-pro tire.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:55 PM   #22
ryz1711
Eat, Sleep, JDM

Drives: Yaris'07 & Ford Laser'98
Send a message via ICQ to ryz1711 Send a message via MSN to ryz1711 Send a message via Yahoo to ryz1711
I'm pretty certain those'll fit your car since it's dual drilled.. hondas fit the 114 bolt thread holes and most cars fit the 100 bolt thread holes...

They look weeeellll kinda nice but i'm not into those type of rims that your gonna have.. but whatever makes you happy..

about the tyres... don't install those.. why? they'll crack if you over-inflate them.. my friend experienced sidewall cracking on the inside as well as on the outside of the tyres when he accidentally inflated them of about 35 - 38 bars of air... Hahaha pretty funny though since he doesn't know the precise amount of air pressure suitable to inflate his tyres with..

I use another cheaper brand 'Nangkang', made in Thailand kinda good set of tyres.. been using it for 3 years now on my ford and still it looks like new.. well they say paying extra won't hurt though if you can afford falken tyres.. :) or Michelin tyres for that matter..
ryz1711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:07 PM   #23
GabL
I want JDM bumpers!

Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue
Is 17" rim and lowered spring (NF210) will cause rubbing to the inside fender? Coz I heard in other post people mentioned they need to trim off the fender a bit for clearance?
GabL is offline   Reply With Quote