Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
YarisSedan

Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to YarisSedan
My new vios grill and front lip splitter Pics Inside =)

First id like to thanks kaotic for his excellent writeup on how to remove the bumper. It literally took me 7 minutes to take it off. And probally have that to put back. Even though my car was lower i didnt have to use a floor jack but it would have made things a lot easier. So anyone looking to do this mod dont be afraid it is very simple.

Most of the time was trying to get the grill to fit inplace. I broke 2 of the clips off trying to do this and i finally gave up and bought some quick steel and epoxed it to the bumper=). I dont plan to go back to stock or sell this car anytime soon.

The front lip splitter was pretty simple i just use the ahesive tape it came with it looks like it will hold up well and removed the plastic lower lip from the factory. Car has a more aggresive sports look now. I just installed the carbon fiber eyelids permanently with 3m tape but forgot to take pics so ill try to get some full shots tomorrow in the sun.

Next mod will be foglights.
YarisSedan is offline   Reply With Quote