Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2010, 08:30 PM   #11
cast

Drives: 2007 hatchback
You've got this result by only deadening the floor? Did you deaden the doors?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swidd View Post
Well it all looks like stock, now that I put it all together again. I'll take some pics once I get the amplifier in a few days. It will also look stock/stealth.

I'm very happy with the Yaris now. Completely quiet, all I can hear while driving is the sound of the wind against the windshield, and even that's pretty silent. The tire noise from driving on old rugged asphalt doesn't make it into the cabin at all (or my hearing is fading with age).

Its so quiet that the only annoyances that remain, is the sound coming from my key chain vibrating gently... and a new rattle from the rear middle seat belt assembly. I tried to make it shut up, but something internal to the seat belt roller is resonating, making rattle. I covered it in bed sheets and such, so the sound doesn't really go anywhere.
cast is offline   Reply With Quote