Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-23-2007, 08:54 PM   #1
MtyMseHArmer

Drives: 86 MR2
Toyotaland Spring Meet April 21, 2007

The time has come for the next Toyotaland.org meet to be planned. For the spring edition we are holding it on April 21, 2007. This is a saturday. It will be held at Shawnee Mission Park in Lenexa, KS. Basically this is the same plan of everything as the last Toyotaland.org meet. Here is what are plan on doing:
11:00A.M. Everyone meet at the observation tower for pictures and to get to know everyone
12:00P.M We head down to a spot to have some food grilled up and get some pictures taken
1:00P.M I will be having some Toyota apperal raffled off
After that we are just going to hang out and B.S. around.

For the food. If you want to eat you need to either go to toyotaland.org and post on the corrected thread that you are comming to the meet. If you are not on the list then you must pay 5 dollars to eat food. If you do not want to eat then you do not have to pay anything. Also there is a list going of what food needs to be brought so that we can all eat. If you put you name on the list to bring something make sure you bring it and if you are on the list to bring something then that automatically puts you on the list for the eating without paying. For everyone that has there name on the list or pays 5 dollars they are automatically entered into the raffle. However, if you were there at the last meet then you know I did my best to make sure everyone got something and I will most likely do the same this year. Please if you can come out please try to. We want to make it bigger then last meet which was about 20 cars strong. I think we can beat those numbers but that doesn't mean you shouldn't come especially with the amount of time you have to get the day off from work and to make sure you have the day open for an All Toyota meet.
MtyMseHArmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:07 PM   #2
KS SOLO

Drives: too many 2 list
Sounds like a lot of fun!!
KS SOLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 08:55 AM   #3
MtyMseHArmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS SOLO View Post
Sounds like a lot of fun!!
We had a meet very similar to this last august and there ended up being about 20 cars comming out and it was a blast. We saw lots of different kinds of cars, had some great food, got to know a lot of people, and everyone got something Toyota whether it was a t-shirt or a diecast car everyone got something. My dad is the parts manager at Jay Wolfe Toyota and he is the one that donated all the Toyota stuff that was given away and I am having him see if he can donate anything this year to give away. If you can come please do beause it is a great time and it would be awesome to have a newer car like a Yaris at this meet. If you do plan on comming please go sign up on the list on toyotaland.org so we know how many people are comming so we have enough food because we don't want anybody not getting food.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:11 PM   #4
MtyMseHArmer

I talked to my dad and he said he can donate stuff again this year for the meet.This year there will NOT be any Nascar things to give away. If you were not at the last meet what we do is if you show up and are either on the list or you pay to eat then your name gets entered in a drawing to win one of the things donated. I like to get everybody something and I am sure my dad will come through and donate enough things to get everybody at least one thing. I think last year most people got a couple of things. Also he is donating another 1/10th scale Toyota FJ remote Control vehicle. This thing is bad ass I have one and it can literally spin the tires on dry pavement. We are going to have a special drawing for this with a ticket for $1.00 or 6 tickets for $5.00.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:45 AM   #5
MtyMseHArmer

Bump. It would be really great to see some of you out at this meet. So far we have about 22 cars showing up and we are still a little over a month out. If I had to guess I would say about 30-40 cars will be there which is huge for any meet.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:23 AM   #6
MtyMseHArmer

Bump! Only 2 weeks until this meet. So far we have 31 cars on the list of people comming. So this is going to be a very big Toyota meet. So I beg of you if you have had thoughts about comming you definitly should try because this is going to be a big meet. Make sure if you are planning on comming to go to toyotaland.org and post somewhere on the forum(doesn't matter where because I read every post so I will see it) that you are comming because then I can put you on the official list and you wont have to pay for food.
Old 04-15-2007, 09:10 AM   #7
MtyMseHArmer

Bump! Only 6 days until the meet. We have 42 people signed up already which for a central state is a huge Toyota meet. However that doesn't mean we can't get bigger so please try and make it. If you are comming make sure you go sign up on toyotaland.org and post that you are comming. If you have not posted on there you will not be on the official list and therefore will have to pay $5.00 for food.
Old 04-15-2007, 10:55 AM   #8
Blenjar

Drives: Black Yaris 07 HB
Send a message via AIM to Blenjar
hey can you just put me in there?

I tried signing up and got an 550 error code...
thx
I rather just stick to forum.

-- Blen
Blenjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:39 PM   #9
MtyMseHArmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blenjar View Post
hey can you just put me in there?

I tried signing up and got an 550 error code...
thx
I rather just stick to forum.

-- Blen

That I can do. thank you for letting me know. Glad you are comming out. Can't wait to see you out there.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:58 PM   #10
KS SOLO

So how was the meet, any pictures?

LD
Old 05-12-2007, 03:52 PM   #11
ROCKLAND TOYOTA
TRIM HUNTER

Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR
SO WHERE'S THE PICTURES???/
ROCKLAND TOYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:51 AM   #12
KS SOLO

I dont think there was really a meet?
Old 03-30-2018, 02:07 PM   #13
EpibiaElop
Banned

Drives: Man
Toyotaland Spring Meet April 21 2007

OK, Meet up at Hooters parking lot in So County at 9:30.
Wewill shoot over the bridge and pick up Wells and go to the actual meeting spot.

You guys down for that?
EpibiaElop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 02:31 AM   #14
yarisugi
やりすぎだ~

Drives: Me: Nuts:
11 years late but maybe the meet is still on.
yarisugi is offline   Reply With Quote