Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2009, 03:28 AM   #1
tristan
it's been a while

Drives: 2009 liftback
Smile TRD spring install pics

before, note how light it was when i started lol

getting ready to do the back

one of the springs in

after i finished the back

time for the front, uhhhhh!

i thought i'd never get the front done

putting the wiper stuff back together

and finally!
had to take pics in the driveway of the house for sale across the street cause i couldn't get any good pics in my driveway lol

well the spring install took waaaay too long, i should have waited to put my sway bar on and i had some issues with my jack and the front. other than that the backs were easy and i don't even have to say how much the fronts sucked, you guys know! so now i don't want to do anything to my car for a long time

it looks much better in person, i'll take some new pics after i clean her up

BIG THANKS to Chris07LB's DIY, would have never been able to do it without it and other posts i found helpful on here, so thank you yarisworld too! Yeah, and I should have used a spring compressor, i thought "oh they might pop a little" damn things flew across my room and chipped the wall LOL

oh and, when should i get an alignment?
tristan is offline   Reply With Quote