Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2006, 07:34 PM   #1
YotaYarisUSA

Drives: Yaris Sedan,Pacific Blue
Ordered my Yaris Today!!!

Hey, y'all I finally got my car ordered today! 2007 Yaris CE Sedan, Nautical Blue with Dark Charocoal interior. Added the power package with 15inch steel wheels,anti lock brakes, power door and windows, cruise control, mp3 cd player, auxiliary jake,LCD display. 60/40 spilit suits, Tachometer. Also, added fog lamps, remote keyless entry system and window tint

My dealer,said he will put the order in on Monday and then I can get back with him on Tuesday and he will let me know how long it will take? I went with Jim barkley Toyota in Asheville. Total price of the car will be $15,659 plus dealer, tag,and tax. I think tax is 3% here in NC,tag is $85.00 and dealer is about $200.00 I'm thinking? So, the car will be a little around 16,400.00 something? Some would say thats really too much for the car, but look at all the stuff i"m getting on it? Any car that loaded is going to be close to 19 or 20,000.

I'm very happy and I can[t wait!!!!!!! Anyone have a quess on how long it will be before my car comes? He was saying something like 45 to 30 days? But we will see

YotaYarisUSA
YotaYarisUSA is offline   Reply With Quote