Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-09-2014, 01:38 AM   #1
Hershey

Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto
Wal-Mart : Pennzoil Platinum 5 qt. jug $22.66 and

some have a $10 rebate attached or can get rebate online . http://www.pennzoil.com/promotions/ and http://www.pzlfallmir.com/. That makes it $2.53 a quart . 2 rebates per household .
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 12:04 PM   #2
Hershey

Here's the attached rebate .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF3842.JPG (236.0 KB, 45 views)
Old 10-09-2014, 11:29 PM   #3
jack black

Drives: 2007 red Yaris HB AT
Heads up: All the PP jugs at my local WM have been opened and the seals are missing. I'm being told the seals are stolen for fuel rewards codes. I'm not touching those raped oils.
jack black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 11:39 PM   #4
Hershey

You should be able to tell if the seal was broken .
Old 10-10-2014, 01:30 PM   #5
yougojay
25, 550 MILES!

Drives: Yaris L Coupe
This has been an issue (talked about on B.I.T.O.G. also) I believe they may have done away with the rewards but I am not positive. People are stealing the seals and cashing in. Yep, How pathetic. Good deal, tho, thanks for bringing it up Hershey, hope the 'Fits' are doing well

Last edited by yougojay; 10-12-2014 at 01:22 PM.
yougojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:58 PM   #6
nookandcrannycar

Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by yougojay View Post
This has been an issue (talked about on B.I.T.O.G. also) I believe they may have done away with the rewards but I am not positive. People are staeling the seals and cashing in. Yep, How pathetic. Good deal, tho, thanks for bringing it up Hershey, hope the 'Fits' are doing well
Sad, sad, sad...SMH. I used to find getting the end of the display hangar unlocked (certain items) at Wal-Mart and having the clerk walk the item down to a cashier (while I followed) insulting. Then.....a few years ago I was at a Wal-Mart in Fremont, California right at the base of the Mission Hills. The Median Household Income for the customer base for that Wal-Mart has to be among the highest for any Wal-Mart in the U.S. I was looking for a cheap case for a point and shoot camera. I looked at a hangar marked $6.97 (it wasn't locked). There were 30 of the $6.97 cases on the hangar. It wasn't until I got to the 27th case (IIRC) that I found one where the strap hadn't been stolen .....26 cases in front of that one with the strap missing. There happened to be a clerk working the register in the camera area. I went to that register to pay. I told him what I found, and that I no longer found the 'lock' insulting. He told me that recently two women came to the store recently and each selecting the biggest cart offered. Let's just say they didn't fit the demographic profile of the area, and attracted attention from the moment they walked in. They stopped by electronics, and each of them filled each large cart with a flat screen TV. They got very close to a side door before an employee walked up and said "we can check you out over here". The women stared down the employee, left the carts sitting there, and walked out of the store.
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 01:56 PM   #7
yougojay
25, 550 MILES!

Drives: Yaris L Coupe
We retired to North Carolina from Capitol Hill Washington DC City life in 2010 - It's been awesome. Been working at 1 of our local Food Lion stores (we have 2 in town) & it's been great. Gosh only knows what some of these people are walking out of the store with...
Just a few days ago someone gets some STEAKS and goes up into line to check out (like they were trying to play it cool & act 'normal') Then they just BOLTED out of line & out of the store!!! (That's all I know 'bout that little incident...!) It's just f--king crazy - If they think you got the plate number, they either get where they're going & hide the evidence - or toss it from the car. If we call the cops, they have to catch them with the goods in the car or on them.

All I know is folks who do s**t like this, karma comes along and bites them in the a** every time, yes, they get their just dues
yougojay is offline   Reply With Quote