Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-15-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
V70R_Blackbrick

Drives: Volvo V70R AWD
FREE Projector Headlights OR LED Tails in exchange for appearance in how-to video

Hey all-

my name's Nick- I'm a Volvo enthusiast myself, but do rather fancy the Yaris.

I work for an automotive lighting company making how-to instructional videos explaining how to install the products my company makes. I am not selling anything, nor am I allowed to do such - the company is wholesale only and I'm not trying to become a vendor or anything cos I'm not authorized for that. I'm just trying to make a how-to video.

What I can tell you, however, is that

I need BOTH a 2007-09 Toyota Yaris Sedan and a 2006-08 Toyota Yaris 2-Door

to appear in one of my videos- and in exchange for letting us demonstrate the install on your car, you get to keep your choice of either projector headlights or LED tails (it's one or the other, unfortunately). Headlights on the Yaris require removing the front fascia (easily done and doesn't hurt the car) which means that a bodykit or lip will make it slightly more complicated.

What I am looking for:
CLEAN cars. No serious dents or paint peel or scratches. It needs to look good on camera from 10 feet away. Mostly stock is ideal, but modded is okay too.
Cars at stock ride height are preferred as lowered cars make it hard to get access to the wheel well (meaning if you are stanced, unfortunately I can't help) You also need to be able to come to the City of Industry, CA office for a 5-6 hours while we shoot the install. You can also drop off the car here and pick it up at the end of the day - I recommend bringing an iPad or book if you plan to hang out.

Thank you guys for letting me post this and reach out here, as I'd love to help out another enthusiast that'll appreciate the free product, and again, I need both 2 door and 4 door so that means 2 cars will receive product. It's first come first serve.

If you're interested, shoot an email with front/rear photos of your Yaris to my scheduling team at RobertT@spyderauto.com along with your contact info and days of the week you're available, and your preference for headlights and taillight (black or chrome housing for headlights, clear, black or red clear for tails)

Thank you for reading!
-Nick, Videographer for "a lighting company"
V70R_Blackbrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:52 PM   #2
V70R_Blackbrick

Drives: Volvo V70R AWD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK_EEMO0BL8

By the way, here's a sample of my work
V70R_Blackbrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #3
barebonedvitz
return of the comeback

Drives: white '08LB..very nice,i like
aww.w.. if you were from NorCal, i'd be down for some taillights!

93 Civic Si- SC/B18B1 - street beast
07 Red/BlackTop Yaris LB - died in a sandwich in 2010@168K.
08 White Yaris LB - daily beatnut...round 2!
barebonedvitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #4
MyzticZ3r0

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
I could've sworn this thread was longer and he already got a hold of a hatchback. Last time I checked, he needed a sedan, along with a list of other cars he needed. Maybe I was hallucinating?
MyzticZ3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #5
MadMax

Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback (Sprocket)
I would be interested in your projector headlights for the Yaris (2008 hatchback) as long as they are a better quality than the cheap ones on eBay.

Perhaps you can achieve vendor status and post up some of your offerings on here?

Cheers! M2