Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Australia
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-15-2014, 12:51 AM   #1
Weston

Drives: 2006 Toyota Vitz RS HB
Where can I find perfomance parts?

Hey Im new to the forums and live in New Zealand, I figured that you guys would be able to help me out as their is no NZ catagory. Anyway I was just wondering if their were any au websites which contain perfomance parts such as intakes, headers, etc. and can ship to nz or if you know of any nz websites that would really help me out.
-cheers

P.s. I have a 2006 toyota vitz rs (1.5)
Weston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 01:58 AM   #2
imachopyoheadoff

Drives: 06 Yaris YR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weston View Post
Hey Im new to the forums and live in New Zealand, I figured that you guys would be able to help me out as their is no NZ catagory. Anyway I was just wondering if their were any au websites which contain perfomance parts such as intakes, headers, etc. and can ship to nz or if you know of any nz websites that would really help me out.
-cheers

P.s. I have a 2006 toyota vitz rs (1.5)
Hey man! I'm from Sydney, and unfortunately no one carries performance parts for our cars here in OZ as well. I got most of my parts overseas. Mostly in Japan. But you can go look up micro image as well http://shop.microimageonline.com/TOYOTA_c54.htm
They carry a lot of performance parts for the Yaris. They got everything you need. The owner actually had a 350hp yaris as well

Here's my car :)
imachopyoheadoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 03:36 PM   #3
Weston

Drives: 2006 Toyota Vitz RS HB
Your car looks awesome, cheers for the info
Weston is offline   Reply With Quote