Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Canada
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2018, 08:54 PM   #1
atomic_hoji

Drives: 2018 Yaris SE 5MT
2018 Spring Meet & Greet - SW Ontario

Hey All!

The wheeling group I was a member of used to do an annual meet & greet before the season opened each spring. We'd post up a date and location, usually a plaza with a pub not too far off 401 to make it easy to access, and we'd line up the trucks, catch up with the members you know, meet new members, and check out who's done what to their rig. Because the trails are seasonal it was something to get you out of the winter slumber and look forward to the warmer (usually wetter) weather - also made for a good excuse to get your junk in running order before the trails opened, lol.

Looking back I see a few meet and greets posted in different regions, but nothing too recent. Seems like there's a number of people in the SW Ontario region, so I thought I'd throw the idea of a YW spring meet and greet. What do you think? GTA is usually most central for people to meet, but open to ideas.

Post up if you're interested, and when and where you could do a meet.

-- Adam
atomic_hoji is offline   Reply With Quote