Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-20-2015, 12:16 PM   #19
sheekeebut
Minimalist

Drives: 07 silver sedan
Can anyone confirm if these will install fine on a second gen sedan / vios / belta / NCP93? They seem to have the same spring rates according to the TEIN site, but there must be a reason why it's got its own distinct part number.
sheekeebut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 10:10 PM   #20
juicyjosh

Drives: 2012 Yaris SE MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigwicks View Post
So I'm assuming you can't adjust the dampening in one of the front struts. That's what I was trying to get at. It seems to me like the (for lack of better words) adjuster is missing. I guess you just going to leave that out?
I think I misunderstood your question.

There's only one dampening adjustment tool, which I placed on one of the strut tops so people see where it goes if they want to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSKOKA800 View Post
The single adjustment tool fits into the top of each damper and is stored elsewhere (glovebox?) between uses.
Yes, exactly.

Actually I just turned the knob with my thumb and index finger while counting the clicks. You'll feel the resistance increase as you click clockwise (more dampening); resistance decreases as you click counterclockwise (less dampening). At either end of the adjustment range, the knob won't turn any further, so you'll know when you've reached the end of the adjustment range.

The tool actually isn't necessary at all. I honestly don't recall ever using it. Nevertheless it's packaged with the coil overs, as you can see in the pics.
juicyjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 02:12 PM   #21
juicyjosh

Thumbs up

Saturday bump for TEIN STREET ADVANCE coil overs.

$600 SHIPPED to the 48 contiguous states.

Paypal is rx7doctor@gmail.com.
Old 03-07-2015, 04:28 PM   #22
Exiwolfman

Drives: 2007 Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheekeebut View Post
Can anyone confirm if these will install fine on a second gen sedan / vios / belta / NCP93? They seem to have the same spring rates according to the TEIN site, but there must be a reason why it's got its own distinct part number.
They should fit 06 to 2013 yaris as they are identical for suspension components and will work with TRD sway bar ....it's something I would like to do to get me coilovers as I'm running on tein springs and would love to go lower :)
Exiwolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:17 PM   #23
dragoonmc

Drives: 07 hatchback
These still for sale?
Old 02-06-2016, 12:07 AM   #24
daddz07

Drives: Yaris 2008
Send a message via Yahoo to daddz07
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyjosh View Post
Hello everyone,

For sale is a set of TEIN STREET ADVANCE Coilovers in excellent cosmetic condition and in perfect operating condition. These coilovers are designed for the 11+ Yaris and 12+ Prius c.

Priced to sell at $600 for everything pictured (unless otherwise *noted), which includes shipping within the 48 contiguous United States and Paypal fees.

Please include the items purchased and your *correct* shipping address in the Paypal notes.
you still have this?
daddz07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 01:55 AM   #25
daddz07

Drives: Yaris 2008
Send a message via Yahoo to daddz07
still have this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyjosh View Post
Hello everyone,

For sale is a set of TEIN STREET ADVANCE Coilovers in excellent cosmetic condition and in perfect operating condition. These coilovers are designed for the 11+ Yaris and 12+ Prius c.

Priced to sell at $600 for everything pictured (unless otherwise *noted), which includes shipping within the 48 contiguous United States and Paypal fees.

Please include the items purchased and your *correct* shipping address in the Paypal notes.
still have this?
daddz07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 08:17 AM   #26
sickpuppy1

Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan
his last post on these was over a year ago and he hasnt been on the site since Jan of 16 so I think they're gone.
Old 04-08-2016, 09:11 PM   #27
juicyjosh

Sold em over a year ago.

I've been off the forum for a while due to being busy with life.

But, yep, SOLD!