Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-19-2006, 11:58 PM   #19
Driver

Drives: 07 Yaris silver manual sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaris-intuit
Hi All,

I've been reading this forum for awhile now and it is the best on net as far as my humble opinion is concerned!

I took the plunge and I'm buying a 2007 Yaris!!! Mind you I love Toyota's. I've had a 88 Camry and a 2001 Corolla. I'm sure the dealership guys must be scratching their heads and thinking "Isn't the Yaris suppose to be a starter car; and then we get them into the Corolla and Camry's down the road? This gal is going the WRONG way!"
I just love the look and feel of the Yaris and I fought hard to get the Blazing Blue color. They tried to sell me a used Bayou Blue, at a crazy interest rate, but my heart was set on that Blazin' color!
They are trucking it in from another part of Canada. I get it in two weeks. Can't wait!
I was in Ottawa last month and whenever I went out I saw a sea of Yaris', which caused me to check into getting one. I too am waiting with great impatience for the phone call that says it's here. Congrats on taking the plunge and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I intend to enjoy mine.
Old 08-20-2006, 12:18 AM   #20
yaris-intuit
Aunty Yaris is In!

Drives: Blazing Blue, 2 Dr Hatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceboy
yup tell the manager that unless he wants to risk not having enough money to keep the lights on, or enough dough to keep feeding his kids that he should just give you back the money before you initiate court proceedings against himself, and the dealer. Then tell him about how you plan on spreading the word about this nasty little situation.. and ask him to think about all the customers he'll be losing from bad press...

check out what this guy did...

http://hondasucks.ca/
very interesting website...
thanks for the encouragement. I'm not one who likes confrontation much (and I'm sure they could sense it a mile away) so it helps to have people telling me to keep moving forward and fight this!
yaris-intuit is offline   Reply With Quote