Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-18-2006, 10:37 PM   #1
sam07yaris

Drives: 07 yaris sedan (silver) STICK
okay so I got pissed off...

As I was heading off to school, I had to drive down the street to drop off my mail into the postal mail box....... Some kid that lives across from me or maybe that kid's friend was driving a black 95 civic lowered. Ahh the typical farting BS over ego ass's. So upon walking towards the mailbox, I hear one of the four say bitch. Then I heard them say from a Honda to a Toyota. I am like WTF? I bought the Yaris because its cost effective in price and great retained residual value. Also it has AC as standard on a base as well as a CD player than compared to the DX model on a Honda base. My 96 civic was bought by my parents from the dealership and didn't have the AC nor the CD option. Plus it was CHEAPER by 2 grand! So I then realized Fuck the kids or whatever age bracket they are in. I'd laugh if they were 23 years old and still act like there car is better than anything. What is extremely funny is that 1 owner is driving the car and the other 3 are not. If the probability of them not having a car and having to bum a ride and make fun of my car is extremely sadistic on their part. Hey I may not win in races in my Yaris but I make up for it in $$$$$ and MPG avg. 45.2 mpg. Eat that and the car that you dont' have lol.
sam07yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:09 PM   #2
Blenjar

Drives: Black Yaris 07 HB
Send a message via AIM to Blenjar
If your car cant go fast, make it look nice. Thats what I think. x amount of years from now, you might be driving a BMW or better than a honda.
Blenjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:30 PM   #3
sam07yaris

Drives: 07 yaris sedan (silver) STICK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blenjar
If your car cant go fast, make it look nice. Thats what I think. x amount of years from now, you might be driving a BMW or better than a honda.

Well I am halfway through my degree in Accounting. Oh hell I'll just start my retrofit business and get licensed to do this.
sam07yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 04:15 PM   #4
Katana

Drives: Yaris LB 1.3lt 06
Send a message via MSN to Katana Send a message via Yahoo to Katana
This is my opinion too.

Many people consider Yaris an expensive slow car.

However, most of them eat its dust!
Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 05:55 PM   #5
ECHOKnight2000
Small Car Lover

Drives: A Super Car
They're obiously trying to get a raise out of you. Seeing what car they drive obviously its not saying much. Regardless all that matters is that you are happy with your car and you are satisfied not them or any one else. Plus the Yaris is kick ass!