Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-22-2017, 12:24 PM   #19
sickpuppy1

Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan
Got my wiper nuts like fast! Thanks! Look and fit like new.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:26 AM   #20
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Hey Cranky - I'd like to take the two door trim pieces (that house the driver and passenger power window switches) off your hands. I'm not sure those OEM switches will work with my aftermarket power window kit, but I'm willing to take them to my local audio guy and see if he can make it work.

If I'm reading your post correctly, you want $25 for both pieces, right?

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:15 PM   #21
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!

Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ern-diz View Post
Hey Cranky - I'd like to take the two door trim pieces (that house the driver and passenger power window switches) off your hands. I'm not sure those OEM switches will work with my aftermarket power window kit, but I'm willing to take them to my local audio guy and see if he can make it work.

If I'm reading your post correctly, you want $25 for both pieces, right?
I might be able to get the connectors for the switch assembles as a pigtail, maybe 6-12" of wire on them. I was asking $25/side for all three pieces. Do you just want the section with the switch from each side?
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:58 AM   #22
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyOldMan View Post
I might be able to get the connectors for the switch assembles as a pigtail, maybe 6-12" of wire on them. I was asking $25/side for all three pieces. Do you just want the section with the switch from each side?
Yes; I was hoping to get just the two, small pieces that house the switches. Are you willing to sell them alone? If so, what do you need for them?

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 04:15 PM   #23
MatthewMenze

Drives: 2012 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
I am interested in the throttle body. Is that all I would need to upgrade the throttle body on my 2012 3dr hb, or do I need additional hardware?
MatthewMenze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 04:13 PM   #24
thebark

Drives: 2008 Yaris 2dr Hatch
How much for the cargo cover?

HB upper deck cover. Cracked in the middle, still stays in place.
thebark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 02:00 PM   #25
CrankyOldMan

Items updated with SOLD/PENDING status. No new items added. May add more as I organize the new garage to make room for metalworking machines!
Old 03-27-2018, 11:06 AM   #26
CrankyOldMan

Updated, for great justice!
Old 03-27-2018, 12:05 PM   #27
ACKING_QC
ManualTransmissionLearner

Drives: 2018 VW TSi Stage1
Ay! just wonndering if that 1ZZ throttlebody is working?... I mean.... on my 08 LE hatch (canadian spec) does it have the appropriate gasket and cooling lines to be a direct fit in my car ?

40mm Lift Kit, off road looking wheels/tire, Clear Tail lights, C-WEST grille, Black Housing headlights, Rear JDM Bumper (if I can find one), Semi Stripped interior, Custom paint job, custom roof rack
ACKING_QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 04:58 PM   #28
mehullica

Drives: Yaris 3-door
How many miles on the fuel injectors & ignition coils?
mehullica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 02:39 PM   #29
CrankyOldMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACKING_QC View Post
Ay! just wonndering if that 1ZZ throttlebody is working?... I mean.... on my 08 LE hatch (canadian spec) does it have the appropriate gasket and cooling lines to be a direct fit in my car ?
The bigger throttle body won't hold the gasket in place on the stock intake manifold. There's a thread around here somewhere that someone used epoxy and a dremmel to modify the opening so that it fit the 1ZZ gasket. When I used one on my supercharger build, I machined a custom adapter out of aluminum. The bolt pattern is the same but the coolant lines might be pointing in the wrong direction and need different hoses to make them fit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehullica View Post
How many miles on the fuel injectors & ignition coils?
No way of knowing, they were pulled from a self-serve yard that didn't have batteries. Hooray for digital odometers!
Old 03-28-2018, 07:36 PM   #30
ACKING_QC
ManualTransmissionLearner

Drives: 2018 VW TSi Stage1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyOldMan View Post
The bigger throttle body won't hold the gasket in place on the stock intake manifold. There's a thread around here somewhere that someone used epoxy and a dremmel to modify the opening so that it fit the 1ZZ gasket. When I used one on my supercharger build, I machined a custom adapter out of aluminum. The bolt pattern is the same but the coolant lines might be pointing in the wrong direction and need different hoses to make them fit.
well then.. in that case, do you have that adapter? and coolant lines ( so I could buy "the full kit" )lol

40mm Lift Kit, off road looking wheels/tire, Clear Tail lights, C-WEST grille, Black Housing headlights, Rear JDM Bumper (if I can find one), Semi Stripped interior, Custom paint job, custom roof rack
ACKING_QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 04:01 PM   #31
CrankyOldMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACKING_QC View Post
well then.. in that case, do you have that adapter? and coolant lines ( so I could buy "the full kit" )lol
The adapter doesn't go to the stock manifold. I machined it out of aluminum to fit a silicone elbow that was connected to the supercharger intake. I also bypassed the coolant lines with an inline barbed connector instead of routing new ones, so there's no parts for that.

I don't see pictures on the thread anymore, but here's how TMontague modified his manifold for the 1ZZ throttle body.