Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2006, 07:37 PM   #11
Yaris Dick

Drives: 07 Yaris LB, 06 VW GTI, 06 G6
Quote:
Originally Posted by twocvforme
Thank You for your experience with STANDARD TRANSMISSIONS!! Yes, I know too that we are experts in the shifting of any vehicle, no less a Yaris... Maybe we know what a real standard should be like and the true enjoyment they can be....... Since Toyota is now working on Service Bulletin for the Standard..They did call today after numerous drives in my vehcile and many stalls and many other complaints from Yaris owners .....I will let you know what the fix will be, since no one else is interested and I would not want to upset the group with the blinders on .............anymore.
Dude, please... you come in here (an enthusiast's forum) with guns a-blazin' and exclamation points flying like bullets at a Baghdad police recruitment seminar (SAFETY ISSUE!!! SAFETY ISSUE!!! SAFETY ISSUE!!!... woop woooop woooooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Then you proceed (in your VERY FIRST post) to inform the masses of an issue that will surely lead to the deaths of MILLIONS of Manual Transmission Yaris owners who will most certainly be crushed to death due to the car's inherently designed inability to launch from standstill due to a defective clutch/throttle design that, based on your experiences, must certainly afflict the entire fleet of Yaris' populating the western hemisphere......

Yadda yadda.

Then most of us debunk you by providing testimony that is in direct conflict with your doomsday scenario....

Then, suddenly, a flock of "one post wonders" show up and provide us MORE evidence that the world is coming to an end because of your problem....

I'd offer this:

1. Perhaps you have a defect in your Yaris.

2. Perhaps your's isn't the only Yaris afflicted.

3. Perhaps Toyota is working on it.

4. Perhaps trying to convince the vast majority of people WITHOUT your problem that they have a problem... is... well.... stupid. Especially in an enthusiast's forum.

I hope you get your issue resolved.
Yaris Dick is offline   Reply With Quote