Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-14-2015, 07:49 AM   #127
Oki RS

Drives: 2002 Vitz RS
Bumping this for a thanks to Scott, searched on how to jump pins on OBDII port and saw this thread with many others where your knowledge has been very helpful. Kudos to you man!
Oki RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 09:23 PM   #128
Gakucewich@yahoo.com
I've made a post!

Drives: Toyota camry
Listen this is an easy fix , their is a sensor located under the passenger seat . It has two harness clips . Disconnect your battery completely remove the sensor out from under the seat and replace it with one feom your local junkyard . Install and reconnect battery . Problem solved. It took me 10 minutes of my life and saved me a shiv load of money . This is all your Yaris desires don't get tricked into paying for non broken parts . Trust me . Just do what I say and it will work 110 percent . Your welcome
Gakucewich@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 01:12 PM   #129
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakucewich@yahoo.com View Post
Listen this is an easy fix , their is a sensor located under the passenger seat . It has two harness clips . Disconnect your battery completely remove the sensor out from under the seat and replace it with one feom your local junkyard . Install and reconnect battery . Problem solved. It took me 10 minutes of my life and saved me a shiv load of money . This is all your Yaris desires don't get tricked into paying for non broken parts . Trust me . Just do what I say and it will work 110 percent . Your welcome
Brilliant first post

Now how bout you take the time to read the thread and recognize that this is dealing with the steering wheel clock spring which has since been recalled.