Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-15-2009, 08:40 PM   #55
Slick

Drives: '09 3-Dr
Send a message via MSN to Slick
Holy Crap, I love this game. :)

Though, on XBL, I have a total of 8 kills....... and i've died 75 times :(
I played maps that I didnt even have a chance to explore. I was killed more times within looking distance of my spawning points than anything :(

Is there an easy version? Like a bunny slope for skiing. I would like to fully explore at least one map lol.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:49 AM   #56
darthbauer
Not really here...

Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue S hatchback
Great game but who ever the weapons technical adviser was is stupid. There are so many weapon related mistakes in the campaign.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #57
JBougie
Banned

Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
Holy Crap, I love this game. :)

Though, on XBL, I have a total of 8 kills....... and i've died 75 times :(
I played maps that I didnt even have a chance to explore. I was killed more times within looking distance of my spawning points than anything :(

Is there an easy version? Like a bunny slope for skiing. I would like to fully explore at least one map lol.
Set up a private match, and give yourself a 30 minute time limit - then you can take your time and explore each map alone and just scope things out :) That's what I do with every map ... so that I can learn the layout, and check out the awesome detail. You'll notice in the basement of Estate, next to the pool table against the wall there is a little cubby with a bench seat on it. On top of that is a storage area that has a blow up doll ... I about died when I saw that, it was hilarious :) They put a LOT of detail into these maps!
JBougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:14 PM   #58
ROCKLAND TOYOTA
TRIM HUNTER

Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR
after this weekend im level 25 with a crapload of deaths under my belt. im still trying to get a 7 kill streak so i can get that chopper....

TOYOTA PARTS AT A DISCOUNT........
ROCKLAND TOYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:28 AM   #59
Norkotik

Drives: Yaris
bad ass game..
hit me up Sandtoes_626
Norkotik is offline   Reply With Quote