Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-18-2010, 08:22 PM   #19
JetfireK

Drives: 2008 3 Dr Liftback
Sipngas...from Cipngas...Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
I still LOVE that color.
Hi Lisa...Girl I am ready to sell my Yaris and get the carmine red metallic and the tires and rims...lol..wow...talk about gorgeous...indeed...

Hope all is well your way....and I like your car a lot too...take care, Judy
JetfireK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:51 PM   #20
JetfireK

IS THIS A YARIS? WHAT LOGO ON FRONT IS THAT?

[QUOTE=mikenacarato;334364]First off, here are my Maxxis MA-Z1 tires...love them!! so much better than my Falkens

THIS IS A YARIS? THE LOGO ON THE FRONT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE TOYOTA LOGO/EMBLEM, IS IT? SURE IS GORGEOUS...MAKES ME WANT TO SELL MINE AND GET ONE LIKE YOURS...JUST DEVINE....
Old 08-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #21
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Yes its a Yaris thats the emblem the same car uses overseas, And that car is long gone (sold) the owner has a Cooper now
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:57 PM   #22
toy_toronto
always toyin'

Drives: 2010 5-Dr
nice drop, nice stance, nice color... great looking car!

-toy

My Garage.. 'Mild' Drop & Misc..2-DIN GPS/Navi..DIY:Rear Wiper Delay..Ramps/Roll-Ups..Rain Sensing Wipers / Auto-Headlamps
toy_toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:16 PM   #23
JetfireK

Your Carmine Red Metallic....? is Beautiful....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenacarato View Post
ya its a new color. its called carmine red metallic. :)
When I go to Toyota.Com and I click on Yaris and the Carmine Red Metallic comes up...It does not look like the color of your car. You car looks like the Lexus SC430 Amethyst....a deep wine....will you look on the TOYOTA.COM site and tell me if you think you have the same color they are displaying?

I cannot get over how gorgeous your car is and its too bad Toyota doesn't have a photo of your car as it totally blows their auto displaying Carmine Red Metallic away....and your rims and tires are magnificient...

I really would love to have one just like it...its just gorgeous....
Old 08-19-2010, 11:36 PM   #24
JetfireK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenacarato View Post
THANKS! :)

They are Spun SPK-Gs, I traded some Wedsport TC005s for the Spuns plus (a nice amount of) cash. The wheels are 16" and the tire size is 205/50/16.
Sorry to keep bothering you but this website is asking for photos of the rims...you should send pics of your car, they will flip out...wow..
http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2375548

Last edited by JetfireK; 08-19-2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: mispelled word
Old 08-23-2010, 04:37 PM   #25
JetfireK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
Yes its a Yaris thats the emblem the same car uses overseas, And that car is long gone (sold) the owner has a Cooper now
Do you know why his beautiful car of Carmine Red Metallic looks nothing like the Toyota.com with the same color? It doesn't make sense...at least not to me...
My grandson was so excited to see his tires with the white rims that he definently wanted the tires...said they were really awesome but they don't make them for his Lincoln mkz.... but the tires are really great...

I would love to have everything he had on his car....but sometimes we just get too old to "shine" like that and for me this is one of those times...
Thanks for your previous reply.....I would never have sold that Yaris for a Mini Cooper but then I sold my Lexus SC430 same color for my yaris...lol
Old 08-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #26
DebbyM46227

Drives: 2017 Yaris IA, Pulse Red, Auto
My 2010 hatchback is Carmine Red Metallic. You really can't go by what you see on the Toyota.com web site - this red shade changes according to whether it's sunny or cloudy. On a sunny day, it looks like it's got a lot of cinnamon in it; on cloudy days it looks either amethyst or maroon. On a very dreary rainy day it looks brown. I'm so glad I picked this shade over the bright red.

PLUS, the OP has some super wax job on his....I used Ultima Paint Guard Plus on mine and I thought mine was super shiny until I saw this one.
DebbyM46227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:25 PM   #27
Revsson

Drives: 2009 Meteorite Metallic LB MT
I was interested in the Carmine color, but when I actually saw it in person, I didn't like it.
Now, it was a sunny day, but just not what I was thinking based on the Toyota site.
I don't see those very often around here. All in all, I am happy with my Meteorite Metallic.
Revsson is offline   Reply With Quote