Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-21-2016, 12:47 PM   #1
privatecaller

Drives: 2014 Yaris SE
Car Seat Covers

I know this thread exists and talked about over and over and over again ... but I need some seat covers for my 14 Yaris SE 4 door that are not leather. I have read countless times how good the clazzio ones are but does anyone know if they make them fully cloth? I have also seen some pictures of precisionfit ones which look pretty decent as well. At this point price isn't so much a factor considering how horrible my seats look after only owning the car for 7 months
Thanks in advance and sorry for annoying all of you with another post like this
privatecaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 03:51 PM   #2
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by privatecaller View Post
At this point price isn't so much a factor considering how horrible my seats look after only owning the car for 7 months
7 months? Are you hauling diaperless babies and concrete around, or what?
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 11:12 PM   #3
privatecaller

Drives: 2014 Yaris SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ern-diz View Post
7 months? Are you hauling diaperless babies and concrete around, or what?
okay, maybe not thaaaat bad but i do keep spilling water/drinks on my seats and that's mostly due to me being clumsy and i perspire way too much/too fast so that doesn't look good with my back all sweaty and my seats aren't so light grey anymore.

step 1 is to get some upholstery cleaner then step 2 would be to cover them so i wouldn't have to do step 1 anytime soon
privatecaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 10:12 AM   #4
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by privatecaller View Post
okay, maybe not thaaaat bad but i do keep spilling water/drinks on my seats and that's mostly due to me being clumsy and i perspire way too much/too fast so that doesn't look good with my back all sweaty and my seats aren't so light grey anymore.

step 1 is to get some upholstery cleaner then step 2 would be to cover them so i wouldn't have to do step 1 anytime soon
Gotcha. Wish I could be more help, but the leather Clazzio ones are the only I've seen come highly recommended.
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote