Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
TWEAKED_ICE

Drives: Scion tC
Stock Shifter Shafts

I'm looking to obtain about 3 or 4 stock Yaris shifter shafts..... I know some of you out there who have changed to a short shifter have them laying around.

They look like this:

I've talked with my good friend Dr. Isotope who makes custom GearSwitcher packages for Scion tC's and he's looking to do the same for the Yaris.

He has already made cage bushings, shifter cable bushings, shorter throw and a taller leverage shifter (opposite idea of short shifter) already for my g/f's Yaris. He just needs stock shifter shafts so that he can start a turnaround for other Yaris owners who are interested in either a short or leverage shifter.

Here are the packages he offers for the tC:
http://www.doctorisotope.com/gearswitchers

I'm not looking to pay much..... mostly shipping costs plus few bucks. I'm doing this for the Yaris community, not my own benefit.

Let me know.

(Also, mods please move if i'm in the wrong section. Thanks)

http://www.tweakedice.com
TWEAKED_ICE is offline   Reply With Quote