Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-12-2016, 09:38 PM   #1
1nz revolution

Drives: 1nzfe
KAAZ 800HP GEAR BOX

KAAZ First 800hp capable gear box for the 1nz-fe. What's inside:

KAAZ HARDENED SHAFTS
KAAZ CLOSE GEAR SETS
KAAZ SUPER Q LSD
KAAZ FINAL DRIVE
TIMKEN BEARING SETS

Full JDM KAAZ spec'd assembly at KAAZ USA
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kaazgearbox.jpg (220.6 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg kaazgearbox2.JPG (89.2 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg Kaaz 3rd~5th Installed.JPG (104.5 KB, 169 views)
1nz revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:46 PM   #2
aspro

Drives: 2011 Yaris RS 5 door 5 spd
Nice! What does this beauty cost?

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:54 PM   #3
1nz revolution

$5,900.00 ready to go.
Old 03-12-2016, 10:05 PM   #4
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!

Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspro View Post
Nice! What does this beauty cost?
Please don't feed the troll.
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:22 PM   #5
1nz revolution

It's a fantastic gear box. Takes anything you can put at it.

P.s. no one is trolling.

Finally a real built gear box.
Old 03-12-2016, 10:26 PM   #6
tmontague

Drives: '08 2zr swapped Vios M/T
Wow! More pictures of random unicorn parts...

I'm holding my breath for the one that flaunts a pic of a hoveryaris...you know, the first Yaris capable of hover flight
Old 03-12-2016, 10:30 PM   #7
1nz revolution

They're actually available to build through KAAZ. Just call and ask Ray KAAZ to build one for you. No unicorn parts, just stuff for someone who wants a badass gear box.
Old 03-12-2016, 10:36 PM   #8
1nz revolution

I love the list of parts at the bottom of your tag...lol

Windows vents, white shift knob. Sounds like a Ebay jdm starter kit.

Be sure if your gonna mock somebody your not the poster child for ebay.
Old 03-14-2016, 02:13 PM   #9
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nz revolution View Post
I love the list of parts at the bottom of your tag...lol

Windows vents, white shift knob. Sounds like a Ebay jdm starter kit.

Be sure if your gonna mock somebody your not the poster child for ebay.
^^This is unnecessary. This is the reason why you get banned every time. You say you are not here for a dick measuring contest, yet to bring other peoples builds down because they didn't spend half the money you have spent on parts that you have yet to show what it can do.

Nobody has seen your 500+ whp. If there are video's floating around, please share. Your xB is just a show queen that never sees a track weather it is 1/4 mile, autocross, or a course. Only dyno I have seen, it was making just under 400 and that was 3 years ago I think..
Old 03-12-2016, 10:49 PM   #10
magicman_841

Drives: 07 HB Yaris
Wow.

I'm more curious about the engine this is mated to, though
magicman_841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:52 PM   #11
1nz revolution

Here you go
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg received_10204596209779843.jpeg (137.1 KB, 164 views)
Old 03-12-2016, 11:33 PM   #12
1nz revolution

Ray at KAAZ , Working the gear box.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KAAZ-Ray-1.jpg (145.2 KB, 165 views)
Old 03-14-2016, 03:02 PM   #13
Jason@SportsCar

Drives: 2015 H Production Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nz revolution View Post
Ray at KAAZ , Working the gear box.

Really? Wow. How many times does a guy have to get banned to stay banned? Or at least at some point get the hint that no one cares what you have to share.

Now you are posting images from 2012 like this is a new thing? https://www.facebook.com/11888587818...type=3&theater

Ray built four trans with the close ratio setup in 2012, two for ACP and two for me. The image you posted (seemingly attempting to pass off as your trans being built) was shot on the same day as the above link. Kaaz is not even in the same shop it was in 2012 when that photo was taken.

I am also very confident that if anyone was to call Ray he would not back up your claims of 800hp. The Kaaz set uses a combination of OE Yaris and Celica synchros that are not capable of taking the power levels you claim. Although it will probably work for you since it will only see a dyno run and parking lot time at shows.

With all of your show car bling you should be the last person to comment on anyone's choice of parts. Just go away.

Old 03-15-2016, 11:52 AM   #14
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@SportsCar View Post
Really? Wow. How many times does a guy have to get banned to stay banned? Or at least at some point get the hint that no one cares what you have to share.

Now you are posting images from 2012 like this is a new thing?

Ray built four trans with the close ratio setup in 2012, two for ACP and two for me. The image you posted (seemingly attempting to pass off as your trans being built) was shot on the same day as the above link. Kaaz is not even in the same shop it was in 2012 when that photo was taken.

I am also very confident that if anyone was to call Ray he would not back up your claims of 800hp. The Kaaz set uses a combination of OE Yaris and Celica synchros that are not capable of taking the power levels you claim. Although it will probably work for you since it will only see a dyno run and parking lot time at shows.

With all of your show car bling you should be the last person to comment on anyone's choice of parts. Just go away.
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 11:45 PM   #15
aspro

Drives: 2011 Yaris RS 5 door 5 spd
Is this trollery? I can't tell...looks lejit to me but then again, I don't speak troll.

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 11:54 PM   #16
1nz revolution

No trolling. You just got a couple of people who have nothing better than this to compare to. More pics to follow with new install.
Old 03-13-2016, 10:12 AM   #17
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!

Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
Yes, the parts are real. Yes, they can be purchased. If the OP is selling them, he needs to become an approved vendor. If he's helping the community by showing that they exist, then he should be genuinely helpful by listing part numbers and distributors for them instead of just the price tag.

The OP is a user that has been repeatedly banned from this site for trolling and being a general nuisance. Most of what he posts is vaporware, i.e. is a one-off for an auto show and will never be available. The rest tends to be a predictable mix of attacking other forum members, ePeen measuring, and being toxic to the community.

While some forum members have had positive experiences doing business with the OP, many more have not. I haven't had the inclination to find out which way my experience would go, based on the incredible amount of negative feedback both here and at the (now defunct) microimage forums.

Aside from the bragging rights and sponsor stickers, what's the point of your post? Garm proved with his build that anything over 350 hp on this platform is overkill, as it just can't keep the power on the ground. His was on OEM gearbox parts. Another member that does SCCA Club racing has the KAAZ close ratio gear set, so we already know that some of the parts exist and work in our gearbox.

As far as the gearbox itself goes, I've built my own custom gearbox from OEM parts and an aftermarket LSD. I know exactly what's involved in this install. There's documentation on this site to prove it, all given freely for the benefit of the community. I've got the OEM manual and can build one to OEM spec. Sure, it's not rated to 800hp, but it doesn't need to be.
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 11:35 AM   #18
1nz revolution

I'm not selling anything. Yes the parts are available and the individual part numbers can be found on the Kaaz site. Is this a one off gear box build? Only if no one else wants to build one yes. It's up to you as the the client to make contact with Kaaz and make your own customized order. 500hp can easily be put the ground with the correct parts. Myself and two others overseas have accomplished that feat. I will help anybody achieve this goal if they are serious and need the correct input. I am not here to sell you anything.if that were true I'd guide you to a Web site. The fact of the matter is most shops that supported this platform have closed up due to lack of people with money and support for this industry. I'm not here for a dick measuring contest but rather to show the guys who may want to go to the extreme that there is stuff available if you want it.