Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2011, 10:03 AM   #1
jstantherprsn

Drives: 01 Toyota Echo
Parts list for your car

Is there any way to get a parts list of the parts on a car if you have the VIN number? I thought I read someplace that a dealer can tell you.

I am trying to determine if I have the keyless entry module 89741-52160 installed in my car. I have power locks and I read in the manual that this module can be disabled but still installed in the car.
I pulled the instrument cluster and half of the center console but couldn’t see much. I’m afraid to pull up on the entire dash (top) and fear breaking the tabs. It looks like they are lockable and opening it up
would break them. I removed the in dash speaker and tried to peak down inside to see but that didn’t help due to the duct blocking my line of sight.

Anyone know if the top part of the dash just pulls out like the center instrument cluster or ac control panel?
jstantherprsn is offline   Reply With Quote