Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-11-2011, 01:10 PM   #19
jekqmb
Local Sh*t Disturber

Drives: 2009 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by pj. olsson View Post
Where did you get the sport-seat???

Greez from germany
I work for Adventure Performance in st.louis,Missouri... My boss races Vipers, he gave me that seat for free cause we have a bunch laying around, we have direct accounts with Cobra and Racetech. It fit perfectly when we did a mock up! Thanks for backing me up to guys and the comments! I appreciate it . Ya ill be getting a photoshoot done tonight hopefully, my last one was amazing when i have black wheels, cant wait to see pics with a lower stance and orange wheels.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:11 AM   #20
christophersuss

Drives: Toyota Yaris type S
Quote:
Originally Posted by jekqmb View Post
Well ive been doing a lot of things to my car lately, powdercoated orange wheels, custom exhaust fabricated by myself, customized Tein basics, let me a go a full 1 more inch f/r. I work at a Performance shop for exotic sports cars here in Missouri. We soon will be going turbo with the car. Ill be doing a full photoshoot very very soon. Id like to pick a J's replica carbon fiber spoiler. If anyone knows where to find one please let me know. And my newest addition that will be going in the Yaris !!!

Nicee
christophersuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:18 AM   #21
tooter
play every day

Drives: 2012 Yaris L 2dr 5sp
Quote:
Originally Posted by jekqmb View Post
Well ive been doing a lot of things to my car lately, powdercoated orange wheels, custom exhaust fabricated by myself...
Hey jek,

Can you post some closeup pics of your exhaust? I'm always interested in what people can create... Thanks in advance.
tooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 02:55 AM   #22
SAV912
Pirate Yaaaaris

Drives: '00 Toyota Celica GTS 6MT
Send a message via AIM to SAV912
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooter View Post
Hey jek,

Can you post some closeup pics of your exhaust? I'm always interested in what people can create... Thanks in advance.
Yeeeeah, Toot... I don't think Jek is around on YW anymore.

If he is, there's quite a line of people that would like to have a word with him.
-C

'09 Yaris LB 5MT Sold.
SAV912 is offline   Reply With Quote