Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #19
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07typeS View Post
Yea.. I really want to try the whole car kit.. I want it flat white pretty badly.. Plus, they have paint in hot pink.. I really want to paint my roommates truck hot pink while hes gone at work one day.. Man that would be hilarious..
Lol, you really should pull off that prank. Lolol
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #20
07typeS

Drives: 2007 White Toyota Yaris Type S
Send a message via AIM to 07typeS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
Lol, you really should pull off that prank. Lolol
lol right?! the paint would be about 150ish for 3 gallons.. its a full 4 door new tundra, so im gonna need every bit of 3 gallons.. I just need to get a bunch of people to chip in hahaha..

If I do, dont worry, I will make sure that I have a few video cameras rolling when he gets home....
TRD Springs w/ KYB Struts and Shocks, Custom CAI w/ K&N filter and pre filter wrap, Weapon R Header, Stock 15 inch alloys, Dezod Performance pads, Tanabe Front Strut Bar, 35% front door Tint and 20% Rear doors back Tint, De-Badged Ass, Custom painted flat black interior, Pioneer deh-p6700bt w/ IPOD hookup, Infinity components up front with custom mounted tweeter, Inifinity 6x9's out back, 1 12" kicker comp cvr........
07typeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #21
LA Yaris
Yaris323

Drives: 09 Sedan Yaris 06 Ford Mustang
Looks Really Clean...
LA Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:16 PM   #22
07typeS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Yaris View Post
Looks Really Clean...
Thanks.. the more and more i look at the pictures.. I like it better with a white roof.. I wanna keep it simple and clean but at the same time stand out a little.. I think leaving the flat black pieces as is and going from the gloss white to a flat white would look awesome..
TRD Springs w/ KYB Struts and Shocks, Custom CAI w/ K&N filter and pre filter wrap, Weapon R Header, Stock 15 inch alloys, Dezod Performance pads, Tanabe Front Strut Bar, 35% front door Tint and 20% Rear doors back Tint, De-Badged Ass, Custom painted flat black interior, Pioneer deh-p6700bt w/ IPOD hookup, Infinity components up front with custom mounted tweeter, Inifinity 6x9's out back, 1 12" kicker comp cvr........
Old 07-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #23
LA Yaris
Yaris323

Drives: 09 Sedan Yaris 06 Ford Mustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07typeS View Post
Thanks.. the more and more i look at the pictures.. I like it better with a white roof.. I wanna keep it simple and clean but at the same time stand out a little.. I think leaving the flat black pieces as is and going from the gloss white to a flat white would look awesome..
I agree.. There is only one thing I would of done diffrent. I would of left the Toyota center logo on your rims silver with he rest of the rim black.. But over all I like the look your going for..
LA Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #24
07typeS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Yaris View Post
I agree.. There is only one thing I would of done diffrent. I would of left the Toyota center logo on your rims silver with he rest of the rim black.. But over all I like the look your going for..
I thought about it, but i didnt want to add that third color.. All my other toyota related emblems are black.. I just didnt think it would fit in with the scheme.. But I did think about that..