Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2010, 01:13 PM   #1
H3LlIoN

Drives: '09 Yarrrr hatch
Carbon Fiber Seibon Hatch

I'm selling the hatch off my car...I've never really been too happy with the way it looked, and it's time for it to go. So...it is the same hatch that was on this car for the Syphon photo shoot, as well as sema, etc...

I pulled all off the stickers except the nos one, as it added a bit of nostalgia and a tip of the hat to the NOS car. It also has a sticker on there for the place I skydive now. Anyway, there are a few issues with the hatch that need to be addressed. First, the top has two holes from where the C-one spoiler was mounted. Only way to cover these is to mount a spoiler. They don't leak though, had it on my car for two months, and it hasn't leaked yet. Secondly, the clearcoat has some spider cracking and scratches next to the handle...I don't have any lift cylinders on the thing, and my sis borrowed the car...had the bright idea to support weight of hatch with prop rod. Anyway, the biggest one is about the size of a quarter, pics are shown...will need to be clearcoated to be perfect. Hatch is great in all other regards...will come with locking mechanism, although it's the one from the NOS car, so I don't have a key for it. It's not hard to swap out for yours though. Also, will come with glass already installed too. I'd love to sell this locally, and I'm willing to meet someone to make that happen (always down for a road trip), as it's easier for me to do that than ship. I'll do $400 picked up, $450 + shipping if I have to ship it. (I really don't want to go through the hassle.) This will fit all 3 dr hatches, AFAIK. Unsure about 5 door. BTW, local is Hampton Roads area, Virginia.

- H

Gen Pic:

Small scratches:

Zoomed out to see spider cracks and scratches:

Biggest One, as relates to quarter...

Thanks, PM me with questions.

- H

Special thanks to Cali Yaris, 1NZYaris1 and lilredrocket