Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-07-2008, 11:55 AM   #1
voodoo22

Drives: Yaris Sedan (auto)
Coud someone post pictures of the jack points on the Sedan & Hatch

Hi, I'm having trouble seeing the rear jack point on my 2007 sedan. If anyone could pictures of the front and rear jack points on the sedan I would appreciate that and I also have noticed some hatch owners would like the same.

I have been using the oem jack and would like to use my proper jack to do that back and front at once, but I can't seem to see the rear jack point on our sedan.

Thanks for the help
voodoo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:46 PM   #2
touroxin

Drives: 2008 Yaris 5M Blazing Blue HB
Check out the thread we were on. The pics did get posted after all!!!
touroxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #3
MUSKOKA800

Drives: '08 Yaris Sedan, Aero Package
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo22 View Post
Hi, I'm having trouble seeing the rear jack point on my 2007 sedan. If anyone could pictures of the front and rear jack points on the sedan I would appreciate that and I also have noticed some hatch owners would like the same.

I have been using the oem jack and would like to use my proper jack to do that back and front at once, but I can't seem to see the rear jack point on our sedan.

Thanks for the help
Voodoo,
You must not have an owners manual. I do and will scan that detail and email it to you on Monday (scanner at office) if you still need it. Send me a PM if still required then.

Aftermarket Goodies: Piggies SS, K&N Drop-In, Blitz S/C, DC Header, NST Pulley)

Toyota Options/Accessories: Sport Pedal Covers, Sport Shift Knob, Ipod Interface, Summer Mats, Winter Mats, Cruise Control, Auto-Dim Mirror, Echo steelies with winter boots.
MUSKOKA800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:20 AM   #4
voodoo22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSKOKA800 View Post
Voodoo,
You must not have an owners manual. I do and will scan that detail and email it to you on Monday (scanner at office) if you still need it. Send me a PM if still required then.
Thanks for the offer, I have a manual, but it doesn't clearly show the rear jack point in it.

Maybe my manual is a different version than yours?
Old 11-08-2008, 08:24 AM   #5
voodoo22

Quote:
Originally Posted by touroxin View Post
Check out the thread we were on. The pics did get posted after all!!!
Thanks for telling me, only problem is that's a hatch and it's different in the sedan.