Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
MadMax

Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback (Sprocket)
Need Help Wiring Fog Lights

I got a set of the nice Taiwanese fog lights from Kargoboy and I got them installed into the nose and the wire running into the cabin; but I am having problems figuring out the interior wiring.

The set included a harness where one end plugs directly into the button that goes underneath the parking brake. No problem there. The other end has a large plug that goes into the relay, and the wire that comes through the firewall also goes into it…easy enough.

Now, I have three wires left. One has a loop so I naturally assume it is the ground. Another is purple and has a small female end to it. I think it goes into the fusebox somewhere. The last is pink and stripped at the end, no connector.

Now, I want to be able to run these without the lights on; but I want them to be tied to the ignition so they go out when the car is shut off. If anyone can help me in determining how to connect these remaining wires to give me that set-up I would be very grateful! The inside of my Yaris is torn up until I get this done, and I want to get it back together as soon as possible!

Cheers! M2
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote