Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2018, 03:27 AM   #1
junorico24

Drives: toyota yaris yrs
Best holiday you had?

I went to Philippines a few months ago.

It's an Island country so basically i got to ride on 5 Aeroplanes,1 propeller. Swam with Whale sharks, jumped off a 45 ft cliff into the bluest water you could ever see. Saw amazing water falls. Got to feed a Bengal tiger.Finally saw one of the endangered bird of prey, Philippine Eagle and a massive crocodile. Went through incredible lagoons that looked like something from Jurassic Park. Island hopped 3 amazing Islands a sand bar and the water that was sparkling. Oh, i almost forgot did the side coaster where you are up 125 meters on the edge of a tower and that was scary, should of done the zip line which is even more terrifying. But fun!

I've been to New Zealand incredible county as well. The landscape is breath taking rolling hills and massive mountains. Cool climate which seems to alternate from rain, sunny, windy and sunny then rainy again in any order in like 20 minute intervals. Auckland is an amazing city. Went to rotaroa. Did the zipline and that was the best zip line i've been on. Went to three more after that on Waiheke Island and that one scared the crap out of me. I was going to do the Sky tower jump 200 meter drop but backed out maybe next time. New Zealand amazing country. Driving around the country is something people must do.The people are amazing there and I would go back in a heart beat.
junorico24 is offline   Reply With Quote