Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-26-2007, 12:05 AM   #1
grasshopper

Drives: 2007 VW GTI
Brake Specs?

I usually like my first post on a forum to be informative, but I don't have a Yaris yet so I gotta be a mooch for now.

I am trying to ascertain the project viability of the Yaris LB, and one thing I want to know that I haven't found is the rotor dimensions for the US LB, ie thickness, diameter and height (inside pad surface to wheel mounting surface). All the places I usually go for specs haven't caught up to 2007 yet.

Also, the FMSI number for the front pads according to Checker Auto is D1184, can anyone confirm this is correct (if they even know what I'm talking about lol)?

If anyone knows or would be gracious enough to measure for me, I would be very grateful.
grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 10:53 AM   #2
grasshopper

Drives: 2007 VW GTI
doy... I just found the pdf manuals with the specs for the rotor diameter and thickness, but if anyone can measure the overall rotor height the next time they have one laying in front of them that would be splendid.
grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote