Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2015, 08:49 PM   #1
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
My first Yaris is 7 years old today!

So, 7 years ago today I officially joined the Yaris community when I received my 2009 Yaris after the long wait from July, when I ordered it. My 09 5 door was one of the first 09's to arrive on the east coast, after its long ride from Japan to California by ship and California to Massachusetts by truck. I had to order her via a dealership in MA, because none of the CT dealerships would believe me that the 5 door Yaris was coming to the US for 09 (they all wanted to unload the 08 3 doors that they had sitting on the lot).

Well, 7 years later she's still my favorite car that I have ever owned and she is still looking as good (or perhaps better) than they day I drove her home from Massachussets. I have owned many cars, since the two VW bugs that I bought before I was old enough to drive, and have participated in a few car forums, but the Wold of the Yaris has proven to be my favorite. I have shipped parts to countries I never knew existed and have consumed adult beverages with Yaris enthusiasts around the US and in many other countries.

Here's to at least another 7 years!
Name:  Yaris - 7 yrs.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  282.0 KB