Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Willing to Buy by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-25-2017, 01:59 PM   #1
120m256
I've made a post!

Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatch
Arrow WTB: Carpet and lower rear seat for 2007 liftback

Hi all. I'm looking for a carpet for a 2007 liftback. I recently got the car, and the pervious owner had a dog. After a lot of cleaning, I still have not been able to get it completely clean (this includes removing the whole interior). Needless to say, I'm only interested in carpets in good condition, from non-smoker, non pet hair cars.

Also looking for the lower section of a non-split liftback seat. Really only need the foam. I live in NJ, and would be willing to meet since this part is probably too big to ship.

Thanks!
120m256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 04:36 PM   #2
miiser

Drives: yaris 2009
Search on YouTube for some good advices on how to clean your carpet properly. I bet with an effective cleaning you will be good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
miiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:55 PM   #3
David C

Drives: White '07 3dr LB
If you're still looking for the rear solid bench, I have mine from my 2007 HB that I removed to make a flat deck and I'll be willing to sell it, but it would be the whole bottom and top bench. I'll be driving down from Montreal to Maryland first week of June and could stop by in NJ or meet somewhere along the road. PM me if you're interested.
David C is offline   Reply With Quote