Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-16-2006, 06:47 PM   #1
H8SGAS

Drives: Black Liftback
3000 Service/touch up paint

Hoselton my dealer “gave” me the first service free so I took Rena in today, not to shabby oil/filter, lube hinges, fluid, tire pressure, and this pen like touch up bottle. I also inquired about my steering wheel being a bit off to the left, they said no problem we can set up another appointment or we can get it at your next service. It’s going to be done under warranty, no questions about the drop causing the alignment issue. This of course is great since I dropped it so quick I dunno if it was off before hand or not. So I’ll set up an appointment since I don’t have any plans to be charged to change oil at 6K, unless of course they do it free!!

Yaris 002.jpg
Old 11-16-2006, 07:44 PM   #2
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
so why exactly are you changing your oil at 3000 miles? our vehicles go 5000 miles between oil changes.... I think your dealer wants to get as many oil changes out of you as they can for some reason.... my oil still looked new at 3000 miles, just a little dirty at 5000
Old 11-16-2006, 09:32 PM   #3
H8SGAS

Drives: Black Liftback
Free and about to expire, yes I argued to no avail. Of course I'm in on the scheme to get customers in there as often as possible and would in no way change it on my own at three. No they won't see it again except for warranties or free oil changes I do my own maintenance, thought I made that pretty clear.