Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-13-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Nice rack
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:24 PM   #2
BANDIDO_PR

Drives: Yaris Hatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
Nice rack
Thanks man ,
BANDIDO_PR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #3
upgradedyaris

Drives: Yaris & Supra
Latest of my ride. I lowered it with Eibachs with just just 30 miles on it when I purchased the car new. Recently I've added Tein Basis coil overs and 15x7 RPF1's, ( 9.5lbs each) with 195/50/15 tires. I added the cruise, yellow fogs, tint, visors, Blue tooth, hitch for bikes, remote start and a HID's a long ago. I bought these Toyota roof racks from Aussie land and had them shipped. They're of awesome quality and 10 times the rack of the crap ones that come factory here. I will have custom CNC center caps for the wheels in the future.

I've also added a stalk for the wipers from a Prius. It has a 4 speed intermittent control for the front and it had a rear delay that did not work on the stalk due to not having a module like the Prius. I had Scott make a custom module to allow the rear to work on the stalk for delay AND it also has adjust ability which was added with a knob for adjust ability. I decided to take the module apart to locate my knob/switch in an OEM location. (see pic below)

Special mil spec connectors I added in case I need to remove anything.

I like to go the extra mile on things like this. The mil spec stuff is awesome and I plan to do bulk head connectors like I've done on my Supra as well. :) Thanks Scott for helping me out on the various things. I think my next thing may be the Super charger. It was nice chatting today. Thanks to Garm for helping out with some parts and info as well.,

Last edited by upgradedyaris; 01-15-2012 at 02:52 AM.
upgradedyaris is offline   Reply With Quote