Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
J_Lynn
[Space For Rent]

Drives: 2010 LB
Hey Jumpman, did you make it out of the mall ok?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/nike-foampo...ry?id=15784216

You shouldn't riot over shoes, yo :)

(oops, I added an R to the title, it should just say HEY lol)
Old 02-24-2012, 08:47 PM   #2
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
LMAO haaa I was ok because my store did not get em, 1000 pairs made world wide all for foot locker and most stores that got em where House Of Hoops by FootLocker.

However i still got calls after calls after calls looking for these shoes, the area where i work is "Hood" so a lot of the regular customers we get are drug dealers and are willing to pay anything. You should see the wads of money the pull out thier pockets both front both back and some more in they drawers. Damn people. This mormnin i witnessed a lady get robbed by her son as she was walking out the store with some shoes, he pushed her snatched her bag and started running she yelled call the police the he tossed the shoes and kicked them, police came cought them and she was no where to be seen.

What I really want to say i cant say it but ill let you know on facebook
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote