Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > NY / NJ/ CT / PA
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-21-2008, 03:16 PM   #73
entropysedge
chaos watcher

Drives: tC
tCMetalFreak mentioned ya'll in his post from last night on the Scikotics forum:

Yesterday, 11:30 PM #155
tCMetaLFReaK
Hello
Chapter: New Jersey

My Ride: tC
Name: Matt

My Garage
Re: Lawrence Scion Monster Mash Car Show Bash - Oct 19th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much love to you yaris guys! It was a great showing you guys had. We'll definitely have you guys back!

Sponsored By Strup Performance Upgrades

Scikotics NJ PROUDLY sponsored by Lawrence Scion
Friends don't let friends leave witnesses

Need a spoiler for your 1st Gen. xB?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't control what people post up ...

I was glad to see all of ya'll at the show and hope to see you again next year. I do know that people at the dealership have been talking about you guys ... most of them never thought of doing anything with a Yaris.
entropysedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:24 PM   #74
ROCKLAND TOYOTA
TRIM HUNTER

Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR
Quote:
Originally Posted by entropysedge View Post
tCMetalFreak mentioned ya'll in his post from last night on the Scikotics forum:

Yesterday, 11:30 PM #155
tCMetaLFReaK
Hello
Chapter: New Jersey

My Ride: tC
Name: Matt

My Garage
Re: Lawrence Scion Monster Mash Car Show Bash - Oct 19th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much love to you yaris guys! It was a great showing you guys had. We'll definitely have you guys back!

Sponsored By Strup Performance Upgrades

Scikotics NJ PROUDLY sponsored by Lawrence Scion
Friends don't let friends leave witnesses

Need a spoiler for your 1st Gen. xB?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't control what people post up ...

I was glad to see all of ya'll at the show and hope to see you again next year. I do know that people at the dealership have been talking about you guys ... most of them never thought of doing anything with a Yaris.
MATT's a cool guy and myself /rockland toyota has appreciated his and SCIKOTICS support for our previous events. my comments were just an observation from 2 other sites that had a topic posted about said car show.on a side note the guy who was announcing raffle winners DID come over to us at one point and thank us for coming. i was a bit disappointed also with the raffle prizes, as we were assured that there was "QUITE A BIT OF YARIS ACCESSORIES" available when we were buying tickets.........

TOYOTA PARTS AT A DISCOUNT........
ROCKLAND TOYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:45 PM   #75
entropysedge
chaos watcher

Drives: tC
I can understand that ... I didn't know that they were saying that ... the dealership is having a post show meeting on Friday, I will be mentioning that happened.

Unfortunately, it seems that some people tune out that there are other models that are cool out there and thus, tend to ignore what is not one of their group.
entropysedge is offline   Reply With Quote