Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 12:16 AM   #1
Lucas13

Drives: 07 Yaris LB
For sale Tachometer mounted on A pillar Cover

This was a tough decision but I ended up trading in my Yaris for a 2011 Scion Xb, I was happy with my Yaris but I felt a little bit unsafe when driving with my son in the back, here in south Florida a lot people drive very bad and there are too many big cars.
The XB it’s pretty cool but I have to admit that I miss the Yaris for many reasons especially for the fuel economy.

I Have for sale a Tachometer mounted on the A Pillar cover, its ready to mount an eco-meter (pre drilled holes) I’m selling everything for $50.00 , I’m not selling the ecometer because I’m keeping it for use on the XB. In order to mount the eco-meter it is necessary to remove the cable and soldering the cables to the board to fit the cable through the cover.

The pillar cover came from a Yaris with curtain airbags; I think it’s a little bit different than the normal one but it should be ok to mount.

PM me with any questions.

Below find some pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo0104.jpg (122.6 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg Photo0103.jpg (127.5 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg SDC14861.jpg (112.9 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg tach color.jpg (153.5 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg tach.jpg (167.5 KB, 100 views)
Closed Thread