Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2019, 04:16 PM   #1
tyroneslothrop
I've made a post!

Drives: none yet
Thinking of buying a Yaris

Hello everyone,

I'm a college student looking for a budget friendly car to get me around town. My main concern is reliability as I'll be working 2 part time jobs and taking classes and I can't afford to have my car break down on me.
I've heard Toyotas have a great reputation for reliability.

Right now I'm looking at an 08 Yaris. Hatchback model with manual transmission. It has 75K miles on it. The dealer wants $6K. He claims the title is clean and it's carfax certified and it appears to be in excellent condition.

Is there anything I should know about? Would you consider this a good deal? Are there any known issues near this mileage that I should be aware of?
Thanks
tyroneslothrop is offline   Reply With Quote