Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Fuel Economy Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-19-2015, 04:14 PM   #55
Flammable

Drives: 2012 Yaris SE
Thanks for the reply nook. Here is what bothers me about the terrorist 9-11 thing, there are way too many questions about the 9/11 such as how planes brought down the twin towers, build 7 of WTC fell by fire alone so they tell us which is the first time in history a modern building fell from fire alone. The British news was broadcasting about building 7 falling and in the background you could see it clearly standing. All three buildings fell at the speed of gravity and looked exactly like buildings you see being pulled by the pros when demolishing. They cleaned up the debris quick and hid it in warehouses where nobody could see it. All the cameras they have at the pentagon and all they have of that "plane" hitting there is a burry clip you can't even make out. The big thing that sticks out to me is that a bunch of guys with box cutters taking orders for a bearded man hiding in a cave across the world defeated one of the most sophisticated defensive systems in the world. I can go on and on but I think you see my point. I just am not convinced some on the inside didn't help this thing happen.
Flammable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:10 PM   #56
nookandcrannycar

Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flammable View Post
Thanks for the reply nook. Here is what bothers me about the terrorist 9-11 thing, there are way too many questions about the 9/11 such as how planes brought down the twin towers, build 7 of WTC fell by fire alone so they tell us which is the first time in history a modern building fell from fire alone. The British news was broadcasting about building 7 falling and in the background you could see it clearly standing. All three buildings fell at the speed of gravity and looked exactly like buildings you see being pulled by the pros when demolishing. They cleaned up the debris quick and hid it in warehouses where nobody could see it. All the cameras they have at the pentagon and all they have of that "plane" hitting there is a burry clip you can't even make out. The big thing that sticks out to me is that a bunch of guys with box cutters taking orders for a bearded man hiding in a cave across the world defeated one of the most sophisticated defensive systems in the world. I can go on and on but I think you see my point. I just am not convinced some on the inside didn't help this thing happen.
Yeah, 'Architects for 9/11 Truth' = the biggest roadblock to me before seeing the museum. However, many in the profession disagree with them....Could all of those dissenters have been paid off?....that's pretty hard to swallow. Most people in government, employees and interns, can keep quiet....but then think Linda Tripp and Monica Lewinsky . If there had been inside help, could it have been kept quiet?
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:16 PM   #57
nookandcrannycar

Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flammable View Post
If by any chance you happen to be right, given the level of detail in that museum, i'd think it would have to go down as the most well orchestrated coverup in human history.
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote