Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
JohnnyBomber101

Drives: 2008 Yaris 3dr
Body Kit Questions

I have scoured the threads trying to find where people order the Burnout Front Bumper and ing+1 rear bumper and side skirts from. Plenty of people seem to have them, but no one mentions where to get them...except through Garm. I have been on the MI site and those parts are not listed there at all.

So, does anyone know where to get them?

Oooooh-kay, just "stumbled" across the ings - usa website (duh) and found the rear bumper and skirts. Yikes! They are rather expensive. So, let me modify my post to ask if anyone knows where to get those pieces cheaper than through ings!

EOD - because firefighters need heroes too...

Scoliosis - because real women have curves!
JohnnyBomber101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:23 PM   #2
jetaimejsc

Drives: Yaris Hatchback
have you tried to email him or pm him? Thats the only way i can think off, sorry!
jetaimejsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:42 PM   #3
JohnnyBomber101

Drives: 2008 Yaris 3dr
Yeah,

I have asked him so much already though!

I actually changed up the way I was searching on the net and I have come across a few more places that sell the ings+ stuff. Trying to use the internet from a military computer in Afghanistan is really a pain in the butt...

Not sure if I can get the wife to agree to that kinda money anyway, she is already a little jenky about me "ruining her cute little car" as it is. I do not think she will go for a $2000 body kit that needs $1500 of fitting and painting.

EOD - because firefighters need heroes too...

Scoliosis - because real women have curves!
JohnnyBomber101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
I don't put bodykits on my site because I don't keep them in stock.

***NOTE TO EVERYONE: JUST BECAUSE IT'S NOT ON MY SITE DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T GET IT FOR YOU, AND ALMOST ALWAYS FOR LESS THAN THE NEXT GUY. ***

I don't carry authentic JDM kits though; my replicas come from Thailand and sell for $300-400.

The Yaris will not be cute any more... at all... with that aggressive bodykit.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:06 PM   #5
big lo

Drives: 2007 VIOS
^ I got my kit from man above (Garm) it was a special order and worth the wait, if you are dedicate yourself to your ride, PM Garm and he will resolve your need ten fold baby, good luck
TRD sportivo springs,Tokico Blue Shock/Struts,TRD rear sway bar & front bar,Tanabe engine bar,MI hoses (red), MI engine cover,SRI intake,VIOS vent visors,VIOS foglights,VIOS tails (HELLA lights & the Series 5 too),VIOS radio,VIOS badge,VIOS grill,18 inch R-1 rims wrapped in nankang tires 215/35-18z,chrome handles,retrofited the headlights, SHARK body kit (VIOS), Coming soon projectors heads with LED strip, Custom seats, MI hood lifts,MI momo steering wheel, sound system :)
big lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:18 AM   #6
brendan

Drives: toyota yaris
Hi does anybody know if you get this rear bumper not widebody? I realy love this rear bumper but I don't want to go through all the trouble of the widebody.

Thanks
Brendan