Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-24-2007, 12:01 AM   #37
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE!? THEY PUT A 3 INCH, DEEP SCRATCH ON MY FRONT HOOD NEAR THE HOOD! STUPID SOB'S!!! NOT ONLY DO THEY HAVE THE SH*TTIEST PRODUCTS, SERVICE THAT GETS MAD AT YOU, THEY DAMAGE YOUR CAR! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 08:03 AM   #38
Violin

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Dude... seriously... you need to get the law involved. Contact Consumer Affairs now. I don't know the laws in your state, but NJ lets you recover treble damages (three times your out of pocket expenses) in cases of consumer fraud. Ask about the laws in your state - I have to think that Calif. is at least as consumer friendly.
Violin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 07:16 PM   #39
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violin View Post
Dude... seriously... you need to get the law involved. Contact Consumer Affairs now. I don't know the laws in your state, but NJ lets you recover treble damages (three times your out of pocket expenses) in cases of consumer fraud. Ask about the laws in your state - I have to think that Calif. is at least as consumer friendly.
yeah, i'm fed up with this. they're going to add another 202 miles to my car on Monday to get that scratch taken care off. i'm going to contact (i think these are what they're called) the California Consumer Affairs, and the Automotive Repairs Bureau. I have the number to the latter, and can find the number for CCA online. i will do all this on Monday when i have time. i'm tired to this crap. i have added almost 1,000 miles to my car just to get it repaired.
Old 02-24-2007, 10:30 PM   #40
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
sue! sue! sue!

Here's your chance to be a millionnaire, dude!

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:34 PM   #41
Kaotic Lazagna

just one day and a door lock craps out again! i would so like to sue!
Old 02-26-2007, 11:49 PM   #42
Kaotic Lazagna

ok, i drove 2 hours each way to go to Autohaus for them to spend 5 minutes to fix my door. as for the scratch, they kept on insisting that they were not the ones responsible for it, but i stayed firm on that they did it. they're going to send someone here to Sac, or contact a shop here in Sac to fix the scratch.

and as for the "misplaced" remote, i got it back. however i don't think it's mine. this one has scratches (mine was the spare, so there were no scratches), and it's missing the sticker that should be on the back. but get this, the thing that says it's not mine is........it doesn't unlock or lock my car. what complete dumbassese they are. in about an hour, i'm going to try to complain to CCA and Bureau of Automotive Repair.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:10 AM   #43
Kaotic Lazagna

just sent a complaint to the Bureau of Automotive Repair. hopefully they can resolve all this once-and-for-all.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:44 AM   #44
Violin

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Damn you've really been jerked around. It's a wonder places like that remain in business. It may take time to work through the system, but I hope you get this resolved. Good luck!
Violin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:35 PM   #45
Kaotic Lazagna

really though. they've been around for "35 years", the store manager tells me.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:43 PM   #46
joey1320

Drives: Yaris LB
wow dude you have a lot of patience. the 3rd time they f* up the job on my car i would had demanded all of the money back and had them put it all back to stock.

also body shops suck, you really gotta be careful with the scratch repair. good luck!
joey1320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:54 AM   #47
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey1320 View Post
wow dude you have a lot of patience. the 3rd time they f* up the job on my car i would had demanded all of the money back and had them put it all back to stock.

also body shops suck, you really gotta be careful with the scratch repair. good luck!
i'll be here watching them as they fix that scratch. they'll be coming to my house to fix it.

i tried demanding my money back, but the store manager just changed the topic. i'll talk to the sales manager over at Toyota about it again when i get the chance to.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:19 PM   #48
Kaotic Lazagna

here's a couple of pics of the scratch...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scratch 2.JPG (173.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Scratch 3.JPG (163.7 KB, 9 views)