Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southwest
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2010, 11:07 PM   #1
lilredrocket
Slowy getting there

Drives: 08 Liftback
FS: Texas ONLY

It pains me to do this but with the plans I have for my car will not allow me use the beautiful Kaminari lip kit that is collecting dust in the top of my garage...

I looked up the prices today for all the pieces I have with the total coming in right under $700. That is for the FRONT, REAR, and SIDE SKIRTS. I am the second owner of this never installed kit. A good number of you have seen this kit and the great shape it is in. It fits 06-08 sorry if yours in newer. I am not in a big hurry to sell the kit so just make me an offer.

Feel free to ask any questions. I will drive 100 miles free of charge anything over that we can talk about it. I prefer not to ship through a company because the only day I have off is Sunday and is hard for me to get anywhere during the day. Thank you for the intrest.

Last edited by lilredrocket; 04-02-2010 at 12:04 AM.
lilredrocket is offline   Reply With Quote