Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-08-2010, 01:10 AM   #1
xxae07xx
hook em

Drives: black 08 lb
TEXAS vs. BAMA NATL CHAMPIONSHIP!

so before anyone gets on and starts sayin roll tide roll or talkin crap about texas lets just face facts....

Gilbert is a non starting freshman backup qb. he had no idea that mccoy would go down and that he would have to try to lead the team in any game much less the nation championship game. and despite all of his TERRIBLE mistakes...he was thrown into a game vs the number one ranked team in the nation. and to do so bad in the first half and bring it back up to a 3 pt game for a while is pretty impressive all things considered. i think bama should be happy they got off so easy. im just sorry they didnt get the opportunity to play texas when they were 100%. and even though i am embarrassed at the loss, the way gilbert played, the seemingly biased refs, and the whole mccoy is hurt but perfectly healthy on the sidelines ordeal, overall im proud of my team.

HOOK EM HORNS!
xxae07xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:22 AM   #2
yaris-me
Learn to Relax

Drives: 2007, Meteorite, LB
It was a good game.
yaris-me is offline   Reply With Quote