Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-22-2007, 02:19 PM   #1
kabman
I've made a post!

Drives: Yaris Verso
daytime runninglight installation

This is for the peapole who want daytime runninglight or need because of the goverment regulation etc.
This is from a yaris verso -03 from germany and this car has never had daytime runninglight.

I made a manual for installing daytime runninglight with the EB 706 runninglight relay from SEPAB to my yaris verso.
Have to have it because the goverment demands it
Many european users use this relay so i thought it would be apropirate to put this on the forum.
Have to excuse my bad writing but hey somehow peapole understand me anyway
Please tell me how u think it is.

european keyword - kjørelys installasjon , ljusautomatik , installere .

Download the word document http://kabman.no/daytime runningligh...aris Verso.doc
kabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 07:07 PM   #2
kimona
Super Moderator

Drives: 2014 White VITZ
I want to install DRL's.

I don't have Word at home (just Works), so I'll have to wait until school starts again in a couple of weeks so I can use my computer there to look at your manual.
kimona is offline   Reply With Quote