Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2017, 03:23 PM   #37
ern-diz
 
ern-diz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CA all day
Posts: 2,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by deng View Post
Cafe86 is in Chino, decent parking, and the owner has an AE86, where would be a better place to hold a meet and greet?

Cafe86
4110 Edison Ave #109, Chino, CA 91710

Instagram: @cafe_86
Wow, that sounds perfect. Not even that far from me. I'll hit up rohvitz and try to suggest a few dates.
__________________
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 10:41 PM   #38
deng
Radical Dreamer
 
deng's Avatar
 
Drives: off of T9
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: No Bueno Park, CA
Posts: 129
Sounds good! Hopefully it'll be cooler.

And if anyone's hungry, there's; Poke, Sushi, Chinese food, and frozen yogurt in the plaza.
__________________
If you lack driver skill, add horsepower.
deng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:37 AM   #39
ern-diz
 
ern-diz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CA all day
Posts: 2,912
Rohvitz said he loves the boba there lol. He's free on Sundays for the next several weeks. Any particular upcoming Sunday work best for everyone (deng, daddz07, Crims0n5, ABS, AzianCuz, yarriseggvvti, etc.)?
__________________
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:11 AM   #40
deng
Radical Dreamer
 
deng's Avatar
 
Drives: off of T9
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: No Bueno Park, CA
Posts: 129
Sunday works for me as long as it's not the 24th of this month, TRD Cup lol.
__________________
If you lack driver skill, add horsepower.
deng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:09 AM   #41
daddz07
 
Drives: Yaris 2008
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: california
Posts: 269
Send a message via Yahoo to daddz07
any more meet coming up?
daddz07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:25 PM   #42
ern-diz
 
ern-diz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CA all day
Posts: 2,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddz07 View Post
any more meet coming up?
We've been trying to get a little mini meat going to hang and take some pics, but schedules and now holidays have made it challenging. I'm hoping we can get something together early in the new year.
__________________
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 01:08 PM   #43
daddz07
 
Drives: Yaris 2008
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: california
Posts: 269
Send a message via Yahoo to daddz07
Quote:
Originally Posted by ern-diz View Post
We've been trying to get a little mini meat going to hang and take some pics, but schedules and now holidays have made it challenging. I'm hoping we can get something together early in the new year.
Ern-diz let's meet up? Where u at?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
daddz07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 04:03 PM   #44
ern-diz
 
ern-diz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CA all day
Posts: 2,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddz07 View Post
Ern-diz let's meet up? Where u at?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
I'm originally from Anaheim, but my better half and I bought a house in the IE five years ago. Closest major freeway intersection to me would be the 57 and 10.

I just learned about Bonelli State Park in San Dimas recently. There was an end of year Honda meet there. My brother in law is a big Honda guy, so he invited us. It's a killer place for a meet and/or photoshoot. There's a man made lake with a dead-end right up to it that would make for some insane pics. It was too busy for me to get a shot there that day, but I did get the shots below. Where are you located?
Attached Images
  
__________________
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 04:55 PM   #45
daddz07
 
Drives: Yaris 2008
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: california
Posts: 269
Send a message via Yahoo to daddz07
Quote:
Originally Posted by ern-diz View Post
I'm originally from Anaheim, but my better half and I bought a house in the IE five years ago. Closest major freeway intersection to me would be the 57 and 10.

I just learned about Bonelli State Park in San Dimas recently. There was an end of year Honda meet there. My brother in law is a big Honda guy, so he invited us. It's a killer place for a meet and/or photoshoot. There's a man made lake with a dead-end right up to it that would make for some insane pics. It was too busy for me to get a shot there that day, but I did get the shots below. Where are you located?
I am at Torrance Ca. But my work is at Anaheim..so I know the area....


Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
daddz07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 04:56 PM   #46
daddz07
 
Drives: Yaris 2008
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: california
Posts: 269
Send a message via Yahoo to daddz07
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddz07 View Post
I am at Torrance Ca. But my work is at Anaheim..so I know the area....


Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
So driving to wards you on east or driving towards me on south is not bad.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
daddz07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 12:32 PM   #47
ern-diz
 
ern-diz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CA all day
Posts: 2,912
Alright, gents, I recently chatted with Rohvitz about a Super Street and Toyo Tires Calendar Launch and Car Meet happening on Saturday, Jan. 20, at the Honda Center in Anaheim. It's from 9 AM to 12 PM. My better half and I are planning on going, and it's looking like at least one of her brothers is going to join us.

Rohvitz can't get the time off work, but he came back to the idea of circling the Yaris wagons and getting our meet and photo shoot on. Deng and I had previously chatted about doing a meet at Cafe 86 in Chino. Since then, I found out about Bonelli State Park in San Dimas, which isn't that far away from Cafe 86. My thought was we meet and chill for a few at Cafe 86, followed by a cruise to Bonelli State Park for a killer photo shoot.

So, to summarize, there's a Super Street/Toyo Tires event/meet happening on the 20th in Anaheim. In my best Tom Cruise voice --who's coming with me?

and...

Would you guys (Daddz07, Deng, etc.) be up for a Cafe 86 meet and cruise to Bonelli State Park? If so, what date works best for everyone?

Let's make it happen!
__________________
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:48 PM   #48
daddz07
 
Drives: Yaris 2008
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: california
Posts: 269
Send a message via Yahoo to daddz07
Quote:
Originally Posted by ern-diz View Post
Alright, gents, I recently chatted with Rohvitz about a Super Street and Toyo Tires Calendar Launch and Car Meet happening on Saturday, Jan. 20, at the Honda Center in Anaheim. It's from 9 AM to 12 PM. My better half and I are planning on going, and it's looking like at least one of her brothers is going to join us.

Rohvitz can't get the time off work, but he came back to the idea of circling the Yaris wagons and getting our meet and photo shoot on. Deng and I had previously chatted about doing a meet at Cafe 86 in Chino. Since then, I found out about Bonelli State Park in San Dimas, which isn't that far away from Cafe 86. My thought was we meet and chill for a few at Cafe 86, followed by a cruise to Bonelli State Park for a killer photo shoot.

So, to summarize, there's a Super Street/Toyo Tires event/meet happening on the 20th in Anaheim. In my best Tom Cruise voice --who's coming with me?

and...

Would you guys (Daddz07, Deng, etc.) be up for a Cafe 86 meet and cruise to Bonelli State Park? If so, what date works best for everyone?

Let's make it happen!
I'm on it... send an invite on facebook site yaris/vitz world-wide club..so the rest of the Cali group will go.. send me your phone number so we can text ..

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Last edited by daddz07; 01-13-2018 at 04:28 AM.
daddz07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:50 PM   #49
daddz07
 
Drives: Yaris 2008
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: california
Posts: 269
Send a message via Yahoo to daddz07
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddz07 View Post
So driving to wards you on east or driving towards me on south is not bad.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
Exactly

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
daddz07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 10:33 AM   #50
deng
Radical Dreamer
 
deng's Avatar
 
Drives: off of T9
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: No Bueno Park, CA
Posts: 129
I won't be able to make it to the SS meet.

I'm down for cafe86 and the cruise, but i can't commit to a day just yet, work scedule seems pretty hectic, and I'm going to travel out of state.
__________________
If you lack driver skill, add horsepower.
deng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 04:23 PM   #51
ern-diz
 
ern-diz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CA all day
Posts: 2,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by deng View Post
I won't be able to make it to the SS meet.

I'm down for cafe86 and the cruise, but i can't commit to a day just yet, work scedule seems pretty hectic, and I'm going to travel out of state.
Sunday the 28th was suggested. That appears to be workable for Rohvitz, Daddz07 and myself.

Let us know what your schedule looks like as soon as you find out and we can firm it up, or look for another date.
__________________
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:27 PM   #52
deng
Radical Dreamer
 
deng's Avatar
 
Drives: off of T9
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: No Bueno Park, CA
Posts: 129
I think I could make the 28th. :)
__________________
If you lack driver skill, add horsepower.
deng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:38 PM   #53
ern-diz
 
ern-diz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CA all day
Posts: 2,912
Awesome; any time of day suggestions?
__________________
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 10:25 PM   #54
deng
Radical Dreamer
 
deng's Avatar
 
Drives: off of T9
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: No Bueno Park, CA
Posts: 129
Noon works for me. Grab some drinks, hang out a bit, then when we roll out to the park, hopefully the sunlight wont be too harsh for the photoshoot haha.

and i finally uploaded an avatar, i made a self portrait of myself lol
__________________
If you lack driver skill, add horsepower.
deng is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official BEER Thread! KRAZGRL Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 127 11-10-2010 01:14 PM
The Official "Bambo the Yarisworld Traveler" Thread (V3) Darb Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 562 12-03-2009 02:04 AM
Official Dr. Phil Thread (talk about relationships, etc.) tomato Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 21 11-06-2009 09:43 PM
Official Michigan Thread train317 Great Lakes 39 10-28-2009 11:12 PM
The Official how not to fix your car thread. *MAD DOG* Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 1 07-23-2009 09:24 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.