Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2018, 03:13 PM   #1
vaironl

Drives: 2010 Yaris 3 door, manual tran
All manual to mostly all automatic features conversion question

Hello all,

So for a long time, years actually, I have thought about converting my locks, windows, and possibly mirrors to be powered. My 2010 Toyota Yaris is all manual in every sense of the word and it's annoying when it comes to locking my doors and when it starts raining and I've had the windows down. The only thing from stopping me earlier on was the lack of experience, also space to work was limited. Now that I have a bit of both I wanted to ask what the users here would recommend I get started with.

From what I understand aftermarket parts are available for all of these, but I recall reading that aftermarket powered mirrors would stop working after some time, thus is better to go to a junkyard. Any other tips would be highly appreciated.
vaironl is offline   Reply With Quote