Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > New England
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-04-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
songa

Drives: 2009 Yaris Sedan (Black)
where can i install these power locks?

hey guys, i really dont know anything about modding cars, so im looking to bring my car to a shop to install this power lock kit on my 09 yaris sedan:

http://www.a1electric.com/Merchant2/...duct_Code=W02C

however, the dealership or a local independent shop said they cannot install these into the car. can anybody recommend a shop in new england (preferably boston or worcester, ma area) that will be willing to install these for me?

FYI: my local shop said they only install parts that they provide so they can warranty them. they also HAVE to come with keyless entry (which i do NOT want) and they quoted me $700 for all 4 doors. SCREw THAT! id rather attempt to install them myself! please send me any recommendations for places that mite be able to help! thanks!
songa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
anubisx99
here again..

Drives: 2008 toyota yaris LB
I can do it for you for PM me so we can talk...