Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
Best way to touch up scraped bumper?

Well my front bumper from the lowest line to wear it starts curving under the car, had a dinner date last night with a nice yellow curb. It left some scrapes and yellow paint streaks on the bumper :( What's the best way of going about fixing it the best possible looks wise, short of replacing the whole bumper? The car is Polar White. I'm guessing some fine sandpaper while being applied very easily could take off some of the yellow paint streaks.
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
detroiter is offline   Reply With Quote