Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
marco_george

Drives: 2010 Liftback 4 door
Does Ignition Switch ACC provide 12v for remote wire?

Hi, I'm hooking up my amp to the stock head unit with a LOC. My amp is working because I tested it on my other car just yesterday, but when I hooked it up to the yaris, and the remote wire to the Ignition Switch ACC, the amp doesn't turn on? It's my understanding that the ignition switch acc wire running from the back of the stereo provides 12v when the car starts. Am I wrong?

The wiring diagram is on page 16 of http://www.etimago.com/yaris/repairm...o%20Visual.pdf

Thanks!
marco_george is offline   Reply With Quote