Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #1
NEexpat

Drives: 2009, auto, 4dr LB
Shameless dealer plug

I know dealers on here get a lot of stick. And some for good reason. And like all businesses out there, there are the good ones and the not so good ones. The scrupulous and the unscrupulous.

Had my oil changed today. At the same place I've had it changed since I got my Yaris. (Not where I bought it)

Had some experience with these guys years ago when I worked for a local Benz dealer, we used to get our parts for some of the loaner fleet (Camry's) and they were always great to deal with.

Well today was no exception, oil change, with a coupon, booked it online which got me a free tire rotation, and of course the usual car wash. $26 and change.

Mind you I have only had oil changes, tire rotation and a replaced tire done with these guys, nothing, nothing major real or imagined. However with my background with a Best of the Best Benz dealer these guys are service oriented in a service business, something that is getting scarcer every day.

The Dealer is Toyota of Dartmouth in North Dartmouth MA.

There will probably be someone who will post that their experience with this dealer was a complete and utter nightmare, and they were ripped off blah, blah, blah.

I am only speaking from my experiences with these guys. And like I stated before nothing major just routine service stuff, but never a bad time.

cheers,

NEexpat
NEexpat is offline   Reply With Quote